Thursday 9 January 2014

New Sleep Mask from Mirenesse


 Sleeping Beauty Moisture Revival Sleep Mask 40g 

About a month ago I decided to try out one of Mirenesse's new products - the Sleeping Beauty Moisture Revival Sleep Mask. Being a Mirenesse VIP member I received an email inviting me to purchase this product as a 'pre-sale' (at a reduced price). Feeling as though my skin needed some TLC I decided to give this product a go and see how my skin reacts. 
As can be seen in the photograph on the right application is by brush (which is incorporated into the tube). You simply squeeze tube and apply the product - no fuss and no mess.

I love this form of application as I am able to apply the product directly to my face and not have to worry about messy fingers or squeezing out too much product.

The mask applied like a clear/translucent cream to my skin and was quickly absorbed. I must admit I was a little concerned about whether it would stain my pillow slip as it is to be worn as a 'sleeping mask'. However the product is not thick no gooey and I did not find any residue on my pillow the next morning.

I have been using this nightly for the last 3 weeks and have found my skin feels and looks much fresher - I don't look as tired and the area under my eyes is not as puffy when I wake in the mornings. I was impressed and will continue to use this product (darn I should have bought a few of them at the special price!)

I also received a few freebies with my purchase - sample sized Power Lift products which will come in handy when I go on my holiday at the end of February.


Would I buy this product again?
Too right I would as I am very happy with the results plus I love the simple and mess-free application method.

I have copied the following blurb from the Mirenesse website (www.mirenesse.com

The Problem:
Neglected skin, working or playing too hard?

The Solution:
A moisture revival super hydrating night mask that works while you sleep!

What It Is:
A moist gel like powerful proprietary sleeping mask with the perfect clinically proven ingredients, to help you sleep away your tired skin. Awaken to a rehydrated complexion with a hydrated, smoother more elastic texture day after day.

The Results:
• Admire a moist glowing youthful complexion
• Welcome tighter more elastic and brighter smoother skin
• Experience a renewed skin texture, skin elasticity is boosted.

Clinical  Results on 381 Participants for Sleeping Beauty

OVERNIGHT RESULTS
73.3% felt smoother and softer skin
69.7%  experienced a more plumped and hydrated complexion
55.6% experienced a more elastic & firmer complexion
50.2% noticed they looked younger
41.3% noticed a reduction in fine lines crepiness and wrinkles

RESULTS  IN 7 NIGHTS
90.1% notice they looked younger
97.2% experienced a more plumped and hydrated complexion
96.2% experienced a more elastic & firmer complexion
95.7%  felt smoother and softer skin
87% noticed a reduction in fine lines crepiness and wrinkles
70.6% noticed clearer skin

What The Participants Want You To Know!

96.3% enjoyed the relaxing natural scent
89.2% would incorporate into their nightly skincare routine
86.1% say their skin looks visibly improved
73.2% say it has the effect of a spa facial
76.4% enjoyed using the brush

No comments:

Post a Comment