Friday 9 August 2013

My Priceline 40%-off Haul - Part 2


My second half of my online order arrived today and I can honestly blame ALL the ladies on Beautyheaven for this lot of purchases. I was only intending to buy the first lot (Part 1) .... but then I read about all the fabulous hauls purchased so of course I had to go back online again, and well, this is what happened!

Once again my parcel was well packed and all items arrived safely and in one piece. This time my purchases were all Sanctuary Spa products. I cannot say I have ever used this brand before (I did get a body scrub recently but as yet have not tried it), but I have heard great things so I thought 'why not?!', 40% off how can I go wrong?



Hot Sugar Scrub 550g

'Our famous thermal sugar scrub for deeply cleansed and super-refined skin.'

As the name suggests this is a warming body scrub aimed at opening pores for that deep clean, coupled with a zingy citrus scent (oh how I lurve cirtus!) I am really looking forward to trying this out. 

According to the label it includes detoxifying kaolin clay (to draw out impurities) and fine organic sugar (to buff away dead cells). Both work together for smooth, velvety skin.....ooohhh sounds divine!

Salt Scrub 650g

'Our iconic dead sea salt scrub leaves skin perfectly polished and gorgeously moisturised.'

Well if the scent is anything to go by I would happily loll around in this all day!. I can't quite put my finger on it, but the smell reminds me of my childhood, it has a lolly-sweet/floral scent.... I just can't put my finger on it, but I love it!

As well as the Dead Sea salts this scrumptious scrub includes jojoba, almond and coconut oils - simply delicious!. I am also loving the glass jar - which will be happily added to my growing glass jar collection!. 

I checked out the Sanctuary Spa website and this is a hands-down winner with the customers (see here)


Youth Boosting Facial

Warming Micro-brasion Polish 

100ml

'Intense thermal polish to dramatically refine and smooth the skin.'

As I have mentioned previously I love my self-warming products. My skin is very oily and I love giving it a really 'good' cleanse and find the self-warming products do wonders for my skin (my skin feels so clean and refreshed after).





I am currently using a Body Shop self-warming product and hope this one is as effective. The scent is lovely, it reminds me of my scented geraniums (a bit like musk).


Here is the tube with a bit of the product squeezed out.

Youth Boosting Facial 

Therapist's Secret Facial Oil 

30ml

'Super-charged plumping treatment for younger-looking skin.'

Now silly me has always kept away from these type of products as I assumed that as I have oily skin why would I need to add more to my skin?

This it is promoted as a 100% natural (superfood) for all skin types. So hopefully this will work for me as who doesn't want plumper, younger-looking skin? 

The smell is quite pleasant - it is a delicately scented, reminding me of a cross between rose and scented geranium. It is advertised as a powerful mixture of pure oils (sunflower, jojoba and wheatgerm) to assist in the replenishment of the skin's natural oil content, while providing noticeable plumper and rejuvenated skin (mmmmm sounds wonderful!). The inclusion of rosehip helps to rebuild and strengthen, while rose and frankincense (ah thought I got a whiff of those two!) soothes and calms the skin. So fingers crossed!

Reading the rave reviews on the website (here) has inspired me to give this product a go, and at 40% off what have I got to lose?!.

Brightening Facial 

Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser 

125ml

'Deep cleanse in one illuminating treatment.'

I decided to buy this after reading comments on Beautyheaven. And the thought of a facial sounded very appealing as I admit I rarely take the time for this. 



To use you place (the enclosed cloth) in hot water and after wringing out, lay over your face to open your pores. Then gentle massage the cleanser over your face and neck using circular movements. Gently remove the cleanser with the cloth. Rinse cloth in cold water and place over your face for 30 seconds to close your pores. Finish by splashing water over your face and pat dry........glowing, soft skin!


Comments I have read extolled how well it cleaned without stripping the skin, and how soft customers skin felt, so I thought why not give it a go.

Sounds weird, but it smells like tea to me - not unpleasant at all, just weird! (maybe my sense of smell is haywire!).


All up my little haul came to under $70.00 (including post) so I am very happy and with the sale it was a fabulous opportunity to try some products without spending a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment