Sunday 11 August 2013

Recent Empties




Butter Cream Bathing Bubble by Sugar Baby


Gee how long have I had this for? ...... eep!

This was part of a larger gift set my daughter gave me one Mother's Day and I think this is one of the last bottles left. I have always loved the Sugar Baby bath products and this was no exception.

I know it is for the bath, but I used this as a shower gel. I found it lathes up quite nicely and leaves a 'candy-scented' smell (not too sweet) and is great for everyday use.

Would I buy again?..........  I am not even sure if they still make this, but if they do, I would. 



                                                                                                         

Sheer Beauty EDP by Calvin Klein 

Got this in one of my samples boxes I buy every month (not sure, but think it may have been Bella Box).

This EDP is lovely - on my skin it smells quite citrusy and fresh and is quite a light fragrance. One I can wear everyday as it is not overpowering.

Would I buy again?.......... For sure I would buy a bottle as it would be a lovely summer fragrance.




Montagne Jeunesse Sauna Mask  

I won this as part of a package (see here) during July for writing a review on one of Montagne Jeunesse's face masks. 

I love self-heating masks and was eager to give this one go.....and I loved it!. 

This was a one-use mask sachet, I found the mask heated up as soon as I applied it to my face, but was not uncomfortably warm/hot. After my skin felt great - soft and fresh-feeling.

Would I buy again?..........  Already have.


Revitalising Hand & Foot Polish by Dr Lewinns  

I have been using this product on and off for a number of years now. I first bought it when it came in tub form (which was really frustrating as it used to always get under my nails), so I was very happy when they switched to tube form.

I keep a tube in my shower (and try) to use it once a week. I have only ever used it on my hands (even though it is for feet too!). I love the strong citrus scent of this polish and its gentle exfoliating feel. After use my hands feel so soft and smell heavenly.

Would I buy again?..........  Already have - bought 3 tubes when they were 50% off in Priceline.

No comments:

Post a Comment