Tuesday 5 November 2013

My latest Models Prefer purchases from Priceline


The postie delivered me my Models Prefer purchases from Priceline today. I have been eagerly awaiting these and I was not disappointed!.
I became aware of these items after seeing a review on another blog. I do love MP make-up but have not seen these in store (my local Priceline). Eager to purchase them I went online to see if there were any left - there were (yay!).

Sweet Shadows
27.8 g net
$15.00 each

This gorgeous tin contains 12 powder eye shadows - all neutral colours (which I love), a eye shadow primer (10 ml) and a dual-ended volumising mascara and brow gel. For $15 this is a great buy and would make an excellent gift.
I can't wait to try these out. The added advantage (for me) is the lovely tin, which I am sure I will put to good use when the make-up is all used.


Sweet Kisses
$25.00 each



This tin has two layers. The bottom layer comprises of Eye shadow Primer (10 ml), a due eye shadow brush, Dual ended volumising mascara and brow gel, two blushes (Peach Parfait and Marshmallow) and two brozers (Cinnamon Spice and Macaron). 

See photo on right for colours.

The top layer of the tin is comprised of 16 eye shadows.
This collection of eye shadows include neutrals plus pinks, green, blue and purple.  I think this is a great selection - able to suit most tastes and colouring.


Being larger than the other tin (and with more contents) this product is more expensive. However at $25 I believe it is a great buy and would also be great as a gift.



Thinking of Christmas I purchased two of each tin and I am sure my daughter will love to find these in her stocking!.

I also ordered 2 of the Daily Spa Escape Fragrance Body Scrubs (200 ml). Unfortunately a couple of days after purchasing them I received an email saying I was getting a refund as they could not supply these two items - bummer (it was buy one get one 25% off). 

I found this a bit frustrating as I purchased these in good in good faith - maybe an 'I'm sorry for disappointing you gift' may have been appropriate here especially as this is the second order this has happened to me with Priceline. If it is out of stock there needs to be an 'out of stock' sign.

Anyways my moan is over and I must say I really love these tins and think they would be suitable for young (or older) as the colours are well selected for a large range of tastes. I look forward to testing these out in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment