Thursday 26 December 2013

Lust Have It box - October 2013

My LHI October box arrived on Friday, 1st November. I am finding my boxes are arriving later and later each month. Plus living in WA it can arrive anywhere up to 2 weeks after every one over east gets theirs - so frustrating!
Added to that I am very behind in my blogging what with marking and end of year I have just lost track of everything! Due to that I am going to keep it very simple and just show what I got in the box - sorry!


Princess Skincare
Hyaluronic Acid mask
According to the packaging this mask refreshes, moisturises and rejuvenates. Sounds great as yet I have not tried this mask (am thinking of testing it after Christmas)


Inika Lip Gloss
Never heard of this brand before, but as I love all lip glosses I am more than happy to give this one a go. It is a very light colour and applies well. I have been using it on days when I want a bit of gloss without much colour. Love it!

John Plunkett
Collagen Lift
I gave this to a friend to trial as I (currently) am using another product.

Smitten
Whipped Mousse Foundation
Now for something 'new', apparently this product is a number of features:
A combination of powerful natural ingredients such as Jojoba, Rosehip and White Tea extract make this a dynamic skin-enhancing product that is so much more than just a foundation or ‘another’ BB cream; with Smitten Whipped you have five features/uses within the one product–it’s a foundation, moisturiser, sunscreen, primer and filler. 
I quite like this product and have been using it regularly since I received it - it covers blemishes beautifully without the heaviness of normal foundation.

Le Tan
Wash off Bronze
Have not tried this product - simply not my thing. Will be passing onto my daughter who uses these products.


Paula's Choice
Oil Blotting Papers
As yet another product from this box which I have not tried - simply because I am still using another brand. I love blotting papers and always ensure I have one in my hand bag to use throughout the day. My skin is very oily and I tend to use blotting papers on my forehead.

Plus the sample freebie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment