Saturday 28 December 2013

Lust Have It box December 2013


My LHI December box arrived on 24th December - at least it arrived in the correct month this time!. I am finding my boxes are arriving later and later in the month (with some even arriving into the next month), very frustrating especially since I seem to be getting mine anywhere up to 2 weeks after many others.
Despite this irritation I do admit at least the box is an improvement of the ones I have been receiving for the last few months (unfortunately I have a yearly subscription so cancelling is not in the cards at present)

SunSense
Anti-Aging Face 
SPF 30+
RRP $20.95 for 100ml
FULL SIZE ITEM
This product offers both UVA and UVB protection as is designed to assist in combating premature aging caused by sun exposure. It assists in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and is ideal for combination to dry skin. 
I love that it is made and tested in Australia!
When squirted from the bottle it appears white and opaque and.......smells like PVA glue!!!!!!!

Uriage
Aquaprecis Refreshing Gel-Cream
15ml
RRP $49.95 for 40ml
NOT FULL SIZE ITEM
This product is advertised as perfect for normal to combination skin (which should suit me!). It contains 'osmolytes' which hydrate the skin, provise an immediate refreshing sensation while moisturising for up to 24 hours.
Not sure what this product reminds me of (smell wise) but it quickly sinks into my skins without any greasy residue and leaves my skins cool to the touch.

Clairol
Visible Repair Intensive Mask
30ml
RRP $13.95 for 200ml
NOT FULL SIZE ITEM
This product is a hair mask which deeply nourishes and repairs (and strengthens) damaged hair, resulting in shiny, more resilient hair.
......... we shall see!!

Maybelline New York
Dream Fresh BB Cream
Medium
RRP $15.95 for 30ml
FULL SIZE ITEM
This product is a 1-step wonder for good skin. It is ideal for all skin types (good!) and is packed with 8 great skin benefits for instant perfection.
This product is advertised as being fresh, lightweight and oil free. Blurring imperfections, while enhancing, brightening and hydrating all day (sounds like the 'perfect' product!)
I will definitely be giving this product a go - just hope the 'medium' is not too dark for my skin tone!.

Pelactive
Hydrating Cream Cleanser
30ml
RRP $43.00 for 150ml
NOT FULL SIZE ITEM
This cleanser contains powerful antioxidants and green tea extract which aid in fighting damaging free radicals while reducing irritation to sensitive skin.
It detoxifies and soothes, and leaves the skin feeling replenished and is suitable for normal to dry and sensitive skin (not my skin range)
Not sure about the scent of this product - my first whiff was very off putting. Not sure if I will cope with that smell on my face (even if it is only for a short time)

The box also contained a $100 wine voucher (sorry not for me) and a sample of the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (skin corrector).

My Thoughts on the December Box:
As I said in the beginning I thought this box was an improvement on previous months, however I still found it lacking. Maybe being a 'colour' person I was hoping on some make up (lip gloss/shadow..) rather than all skin care products....however......All but one I will use so in regards to value for money, well I am happy as I did receive $36+ worth of items.


No comments:

Post a Comment