Sunday 29 December 2013

Wantable Box - December 2013

This month I decided to try the new 'Wantable' Box to see what it was like - I have read some great reviews and thought 'why not?'. This is the Limited Edition Holiday Box and included some great goodies.
Wantable advertises itself as 'navigating the world of fashion and beauty to bring you the latest trends' You select from either a makeup, accessories or intimates box. Then fill out a quiz which (hopefully) enables your chosen box to be suited to your own style/skin tone/preferences.


Japonesque
travel Smudger Brush
RRP $14.50
FULL SIZE ITEM
I have never heard of this brand before - Japonesque products are made with the professional in mind and are precision crafted, using only the highest quality materials.This smudger brush is intended as a versatile brush - smudging edges, softening lines and blending out colour. 
I really love this brush as it is multi-talented (meaning I only need the one brush) and makes application of my shadows a breeze.

 Girlactick Beauty
Star Gloss
"Just Nude"
RRP $18.00
FULL SIZE ITEM
Another brand which is new to me (and a recent addition to the Wantable box). Apparently it is one of Jennifer Loe Hewitt's favourite brands (so it must be good - LOL! - sorry I'm not into celebrity branding). 
It is long lasting and the nude tint is perfect for me - especially on days when I don't want too much colour. So loving this lip gloss already (even despite the celebrities!)

 FACE Stockholm
Corrector Quad Ljus (lights)
RRP $32.00
FULL SIZE ITEM
This is the third brand (in this box) I have never heard of before - I love being introduced to new friends!.
Apparently the colour selection in each corrector quad is carefully developed to create the ideal palette for concealing and camouflaging blemishes, discolourations and other imperfections for all skin tones. You can use each tone straight from the quad or custom mix to suit - very versatile.
I love these types of products and am eager to give this one a go. I have nearly finished my current concealer so have put this one aside for the moment.

Color Club
Nail Polish
"Baldwin Blues"
RRP $8.00
FULL SIZE ITEM
Another newbies (I'm on a roll  here!). This indigo blue shade is very vibrant and great for summer. Although not my taste (in colour) my daughter loves it and has already been using it. She says it applies beautifully (great consistency) and has great staying power (she has been wearing it all week). So although not for me, it's still a winner!. 

Skiin
Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler
Sample

WOW that makes it 5 out of 5 products which I have never heard of!. That is great!.
This product apparently tightens and lifts skin and wrinkles in a matter of minutes and is a natural alternative to cosmetic surgery.
As yet I have not tried this product (I recently had a bad reaction to another product and my skin needs a little rest at present), however I am eager to give this one ago and see if it holds up  to the claims. 

My Thoughts on this Box:
Well it is my first box and I could not be happier - out of the 5 items 4 were full sized with a total value of $72.50 - so I really feel as though I got my moneys worth. Added to that all but one item I will (or have) use. So I am eagerly awaiting my next Wantable Box.............. 
I also like that I can go into my account and track my box once ordered - so giving me and idea of where it is and (hopefully) when it should arrive. (apparently my next box is now in transit...excited!)
Although more expensive than other boxes ($36) I have found the products to be of excellent quality and very suited to my style and skin tone. So the extra cost (for me) is worth it). However I will see how things progress over the next few months and see if this quality continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment