Sunday 2 February 2014

Lip Factory Box - January 2014


My January Lip Factory beauty box arrived last Friday afternoon - I am always exited to receive this box. I have been a member for about 4 - 5 months and have never been disappointed with their offerings. For me this would be my favourite of all the boxes I get.

This box is based in America and despite the distance it actually arrives faster than the Australian one do (go figure!). It is more expensive but I do receive at least four full sized items in every box. What I like about this box is I initially filled in quite and extensive survey which collects information on my preferences (and what I don't want in my box) - so every month I get items which are tailored to my skin tone and preferences  I can also alter my preferences at anytime on their website. So the extra cost is definitely worth it for me as I am getting products I 'want' rather than random selections which I may/or may not like/want.

Another bonus of this box is the brands - most are new to me so I am getting introduced to more brands/products and each item is of excellent quality.

Bodyography
Electric Lip Slide
RRP $US19.00
Full Size Item
This is a hybrid product - a mixture of lipstick, gloss and stain. It is infused with natural butters and vitamin E (resulting in an ultra luscious colour)

I cannot wait to try this!

Teeez 
Trendy Cosmetics
Mysterious Crystal Eyeliner
RRP $US16.04
Full Size Item
This is a brand new brand to me - and the packaging alone has got me wowed!. I am a sucker for gorgeous packaging - and this fulfills all the criteria.

This eyeliner is smudge proof and long-lasting. It includes a handy sharpener and smudger for perfecting that smokey eye effects.

Be a Bombshell Cosmetics
The One Stick
RRP $US16.00
Full Size Item
This is an all-in-one multiple stick which can be used on eyelids, cheeks or lip - very versatile!

I am familiar with Bombshell products - a few months ago I received one from one of my Aussie boxes. It is a product I really love - so I am looking forward to testing this one.

Teeez 
Trendy Cosmetics
Island Palette Eyeshadow
RRP $US16.00
Full Size Item
The package alone got me suckered in ..... the I opened the box and saw the colour...WOW what a colour - I love it!!! (the photograph simply does not do this justice). I cannot wait to test this shadow!.

Plus the website is hinting at another Teeez product next month - I can hardly wait!

29 Cosmetic Preserves Skin Care Collection
Grape Seed Protection
RRP $US4.00
Sample
This collection of samples contain botanical actives for firming, brightening, cellular renewal, anti-acne protection, exfoliating and moisturising.

I am very, very pleased with my lot and cannot wait to try them all out.
Can't wait for my February box to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment