Wednesday 29 January 2014

Samantha Wills Sale!

Last Wednesday I received an email saying Samantha Wills was having a sale and as I am a member I was able to purchase 24 hours before it went 'public'. Well I was on that website like a shot - and it was obvious many others were too as a number of items sold out in a flash. The website almost went into melt down and at times it was not loading properly.

I missed out on all but two items which I managed to get at a greatly reduced price. These items arrived by courier this afternoon.

As per normal they were beautifully packaged in gorgeous wooden boxes then in a larger cardboard box (which is very sturdy and will be re-used for something else)




I got the Gemini Dreams ring for $69.00 ($RRP 115.00)



And the River of Souls ring for $29.00 ($RRP 99.00).

No comments:

Post a Comment