Monday 20 January 2014

A bit late....but


My goodness I forgot I had even photographed this lot! This is an Etude lot I purchase a few months ago. I love Etude products and was hoping to fulfill my dreams while in Singapore (unfortunately there were a few items I was unable to get so I had to buy online).

Not Etude but sweet none the less. I love this SKIN79 Star Glow Ball Powder (from the Diamond Collection). I use this as a finishing powder - it applies beautifully and evens out my skintone. A great product.

These Etude candles are simply gorgeous - not only did they come in such a sweet box, but they smell heavenly (even Pepe agree they are great!).

This is one product I desperately wanted to purchase while in Singapore. Unfortunately this Etude range has been discontinued and there were none available (I fruitlessly searched a number of stores in hope). So I had to go online for my search and was fortunate enough to find this one.

I admit it was the container that suckered me in. It reminds me of Beauty and the Beast and I simply had to have it for the packaging - just as well the actual product is great too! (a face powder)






The seller was lovely enough to also pop in a number of freebies to tank me for buying from them. Very generous!. I 

No comments:

Post a Comment