Monday 20 January 2014

Stationery Haul for the New School Year - 2014

Getting everything ready for the new school year meant a trip to my local Officeworks (Cannington). I initially made a visit to buy my nephew some paints (no photographs as I have already given them to him), but once in the store I could not resist - I LOVE stationery so I was in heaven!
I think I did very well to keep myself under the $150 mark. I actually had to say 'STOP' I need to leave now before I bought the store out!.

I have been eyeing Sharpies off for many months and now I have finally given in an d purchased the 80's Glam Set. A great buy for just under $20.00.

I have been collecting lots of craft ideas which use Sharpies and cannot wait to test these babies out and am keen to try these on some ceramic plates and mugs (a great demo I found on Pinterest a few months ago)

I love the colour range in this set - varying from lovely pastels to bold primary colours. I thought it was a fabulous starter kit which I can add to as required.

My love of pens and pencils means I have drawers full of the damn things - and I couldn't resist adding to my collection with this erasable purple pen (my fav colour!), mechanical pencils (which looks like an actual pencil) and this cute clear acrylic ruler (very handy and just the size to keep in my new diary)


I had a Debden diary many years ago - gee must be at least 15 - 20 years - but for some reason or another I have not used one in recent years. 

This year I aim to be more organised (with both my work and private life) so buying this diary was my incentive to 'get organised'. I hesitated when I realised that the organiser was just over $80.00, but gritted my teeth and bought it anyway simply because I can use it for a number of years and being  zip-up  design I can keep all my 'stuff' together... and be organised! 

 A little (A5) clear case to keep pens, scissors, notes etc..together in my organiser (I find these very handy).


This is a great notebook. Rather than having lines it has dots (love these!). It is a B6 size - a nice size for jotting down observations and can be kept in my drawer. I love the added zipped ouch (on front of the notebook) and the elastic closure.
  
 Another notebook, this one is lined and is a bit bigger (A5) and the notebook can be removed from the slip cover.


So a great haul for the start of the year. Now my next job is to finalise my programs and get ready for the start of school! (Monday 3rd February).


No comments:

Post a Comment