Monday 20 January 2014

Sancturary Spa Haul - January 2014



Yeah, yeah I know I am doing the 'Project 10' and I am on a spending ban......but I honestly didn't buy this lot (my Mum did!)

With my parents in Perth (on a visit) we went shopping and ended up in Priceline (Carousel). Wandering around the shop (resisting any purchases) my Mum spied these two goodies and bought them for me. So technically I DID NOT BUY THEM!!!! (hee hee).

The above set was at the back of a shelf (in the lovely vinyl purple and white toilette bag). It was the last one left and had no price on it. A price check (with the lovely assistant) informed us it was only $12.49 - there is no way would could have left it there for that price!).

s you can see it was full of goodies (not full sized items but they were generous sample sizes).

The second set was only $6.00 - another bargain (and once again last one on the shelf). A few of the products were the same as the other pack, but at these prices they were too hard to resist.

I love the Sanctuary Spa range and these will come in handy as we are off to Auckland in about a month. I prefer to take sample/smaller sized items when travelling as (in most instances) they get used up while way and I do not need to bring containers home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment