Monday 20 January 2014

Project Pan 10 ... Take 10


Well I seems to be 'fanging' along with emptying products. Although in today's blog I must admit most of today's lot were almost empty when I started.


I got this Alfaparf Precious Oil Shampoo (on left) way back near the beginning of 2013 (I think I bought it through Bellabox or Lust Have It). I remember initially getting this in sample size and loved it so much I ordered it (with the matching hair oil) through the website. 

I initially found this so much different to what I normally use - the shampoo is very runny (almost like water) and it does not foam up much. But the end results were fabulous - my hair was so soft and silky and easier to manage. 

I have also included the two samples (shampoo & conditioner) which I received in a beauty box. Same brand (Alfaparf) but different range.

Would I purchase again? Yes, once I have used up my current collection I will definitely be buying the Precious Oil Shampoo again. Not sure about the other one. I did like it, but not as much as the Precious Oil.


I was lucky enough to receive this shampoo & conditioner pair from Suigo. They sent me these plus a soap bar to test. These are sample sized items (so I am only counting them as one product). 


I received the volume control pair and absolutely love it!. It has a lovely scent and both products are quite creamy when applied. Not only did my hair smell glorious after, but is was very soft and shiny and set the curls in my hair.

Would I purchase again? I absolutely love this shampoo & conditioner. Unfortunately I cannot find and outlet in Perth which sells it. So if I want to buy in the future I will need to do so online.

I have been using the Garnier facial wipes for a number of years and find them great. I particularly like the Clean Detox variety. I find them very refreshing. They are wet 'enough' - sounds weird but I have tried some facial wipes which are simply to 'dry' for my tastes. 

I tend to use them every morning as soon as I get out of the shower (and before applying any other product). Sometimes (especially during summer - or when it is hot) I can use them once or twice during the day plus just before going to bed. (so I tend to use a lot of wipes).

Would I purchase again? Yes, I will definitely be buying again - especially as I have been using this brand for quite a while and find them very effective. I do tend to try other products/brands but always find I return to my favourite few brands (of which this is one of them).


I have included this item in this lot (but not counted it towards my total) despite not finishing it. I had heard to many great things about this range so I decided to try this product.

Unfortunately I had a very bad reaction when I used this product (Yes to Cucumber Facial Wipes). My skin (on my face) because very red, tight and was very sore. It was horrible (never had a reaction like this before). At first I had no idea what caused it, but through trial and error work out it was this product.

Would I purchase again? Due to the nasty reaction, no I will not and I probably wont be tempted to try the rest of the range (unfortunately).

I love this Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub (200 ml).  It is advertised as being a 'natural scrub that's so gentle you can use it every day to leave skin cleansed, radiant and refined.'

It smells wonderful, the closest I can describe it is as a talc-citrus scent. And as advertised it is very gentle and I did use it every day. After use my skin felt refreshed and very soft and had a lovely scent. 

Would I purchase again? I already have another two of these in my linen cupboard - so I don't think I will need to buy anymore for a while. But yes I would definitely purchase again.

                                                 
I think this was bought for me not long after it was released. It came as a gift set - a 30ml EDP and this shower gel (75 ml).

This fragrance " opens with fresh bergamot, peony & Bourbon pepper. The heart of Bulgarian rose, Tahitian tiare flower & jasmine is placed on  a warm base of incense, patchouli, musk, guaiac wood and sandalwood." I love all of these ingredients and love this fragrance!.

Would I purchase again? Yes, once I have used up my current collection I will definitely be buying again.



Received this DKNY Be Delicious EDP sample in one of my beauty boxes. As bthis is a sample sized item I am not including it in the count.

It is advertised as being "fresh blossom, eau so Intense". Unfortunately this fragrance is not for me. Once sprayed on it smells more like fly spray than fresh blossom - very disappointed as I normally like the DKNY fragrances.

Would I purchase again? No I will not be purchasing this fragrance as it does not suite me.


Wow, so I have now finished off TEN products/items. I cannot believe how easy it is. I am really enjoying this. Looking forward to achieving my next 5 pans!



No comments:

Post a Comment