Wednesday 29 January 2014

Project Pan 10 - Take 16

I am happy that I am sticking to my challenge and I must say I am really enjoying it. This Project Pan is making me focus finishing on each product and preventing me from doing my normal 'product hopping'.

Biore
Pore Unclogging Scrub
141g

This Biore product is supposed to exfoliate and refine, while helping to remove pore clogging dirt, oil & blackheads and leave the skin looking radiant and clean.

Unfortunately it did not do that for me. I do not like this product and I admit I cheated a bit by using it on the body so I could finish it quicker (I hate throwing out unfinished products no matter how much I do not like them)

When applied it felt slimy on my skin, it didnt feel nice nor refreshing and I did not see any difference to my blackheads (around mt nose and on my chin).

Will I buy this Product Again? No simply because it did not work for me.

 Tailor
Masque
Detoxing Facial Treatment
21g

This was part of one of my beauty boxes (sample sized). The packet included two sachets - enough for two facial treatments.

It is a New Zealand brand and advertises itself as 'No animal testing' (which is great!). It is supposed to work by drawing the toxins from the skin via electromagnetic force, adding to the reduction of acne and stimulating the blood flow, nourishing the skin and clearing the pores and detoxifying - which sounds great.

The results was supposed to be a 'healthy glow and silky smooth feeling skin', well my skin did glow, unfortunately it was not the 'nice' sort of glow. My chin line felt tender and looks kinda red.

Will I buy this Product Again? Sadly no,  simply due to my reaction. .

 Lonvitalite
C10
Crystal Whiteneing & Moisturing Hand Mask
1 pair

Another sample from one of my beauty boxes.
I have never tried this type of mask before and I must admit I felt useless during the 15 mins of wait (I'm not used to sitting around, not using my hands)

When the gloves came off I was a little disappointed to see no results. Not sure if I need to 'do' this a number of times before seeing any effects, but the one time did nothing.

Will I buy this Product Again? Jury is still out on this one. No, nothing seemed to change after the first try, however I do have another two masks to use. So I will wait and see after using them.

 Nivea
Pure Effect
3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes
20 wipes

When I saw this I though 'great, I love a good exfoliation'.
Each wipe has many little bumps on the surface - obviously to 'exfoliate'.

I really do not like these - I found each wipe super dry and did nothing to cleanse the skin.

Will I buy this Product Again? No as they were too dry and I did not feel they achieved much.

 Mirenesse
Fast Fix Solutions
Sleeping Beauty
Moisture Revival Sleep Mask
40g

A new Mirenesse product I just had to try.
I used this every night before going to bed. In the time I have been using it my skin looks less puffy in the morning (in particular under my eyes) and the redness on my cheeks has dissipated.

The in-built brush made the product very easy (and not messy) to use. Unfortunately one night I did slather it on a bit much and it did transfer to my pillow. So I made sure I was not too slap-happy after that! 

Will I buy this Product Again? Yes I will buy and use when I feel my skin is in need of some extra love and care.

SkinVitals
Multi-Peptide
Flex-Cloth Mask
3D Face
30 ml (1 mask)

Another product from my beauty boxes. One I have been putting off using simply because I am not quite sure about cloth masks.

Unfortunately I did not like it - the cloth felt slimy and I felt constricted when putting it on my face. In the end I only lasted 12 min with it on (supposed to be 15 mins) as I could not handle the sensation

Will I buy this Product Again? No simply because this type of facial mask is not for me (and I think I will be giving away all my other cloth masks too!).

Marzena
Shower Smooth
Hair Removal Cream
204g

This bottle was a special - an extra 20% extra (normally 170g). I have been using Marzena for many years and have found it to be very effective in not only hair removal but stunting regrowth (and decreasing the amount of regrowth). 

I have not used the shower application before - even though I have been using the original one like this.

Will I buy this Product Again? Yes I will purchase again and again as it is my go-to hair removal. I love it!.

 Body Shop
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Shower Gel
250 ml

Love this shower gel - the scent is heavenly. I received this in a gift pack ages ago and have now only just finished off the bottle. I have found a little goes a long way so it has lasted me a long time.

Will I buy this Product Again? Now that my daughter has started selling 'Body Shop at Home' I am sure I will not be able to resist buying more!.

Priceline
Calming Facial Wipes
25 wipes


I got these ages ago on special - I know they were very cheap and I thought 'why not?'.
They aren't bad - moist enough and they do the job - just not as good as my 'normal' brand.

Will I buy this Product Again? Not sure. I am still on the fence about these ones.



So now I can add another SIX full sized items and THREE samples to my 'Project Pan' list. That means I am now up to SIXTEEN finished items/products.

Wow - whee!! This is great!. I am finding it easier as I am still focused on finishing products. Another four items and I will be up to twenty!

Then I think I may treat myself. I have a 20% off voucher for Urban Rituelle so I may be checking out their website soon......stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. well done, you're really powering through the products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda!
    It's all thanks to you who started me on this journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very inspiring. I want to start documenting my empties too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. where to buy take down remover detangler cream

    ReplyDelete