Monday 20 January 2014

Priceline 40% off Skincare Haul - December 2013.



Just before I decided to do 'Project 10' I purchased items (online) during the Priceline 40% off sale. They arrived at the end of last week. I mainly purchased body scrubs - I love scrubs!.

As I have said previously I love Sanctuary Spa and whenever their products are on sale I tend to stock up. So when I saw this item on sale I had to purchase it. I love the Hot Sugar Scrub - this scrub warms as you apply it (I love the sensation). Not only does it feel wonderful when applying it makes my skin feel so soft after. I love to use this scrub at least once a week.

This is a brand I have never used before, so the sale was an excellent opportunity to try it at a great price. Being scented with frangipani & coconut it smells glorious! and I cannot wait to test this one out. Although it does say it is a scrub it looks more like a butter in the container.

MOR is a brand I have used and loved for many years (my favourite being the Marshmallow range!). This body scrub is 'Sugar Rose Tiger Lily' - it smells delightful.


Another Sanctuary Spa product - one I as yet have not tried. This item is a salt scrub and I look forward to trying it. I do admit it was the jar which initially drew me to this product (love collecting jars!).

This packet of Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is for my daughter. She uses these regularly to remove blackheads around her nose area. She finds them very effective.

All up I paid just under $70 for this lot (including postage) so I am very happy with my bargains and cannot wait to test out my new body scrubs!.

No comments:

Post a Comment