Tuesday 14 January 2014

Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum

Revitanail
Keratin Strengthening Serum
30 ml

A few weeks ago while doing my weekly shop at my local Coles I came across this product. It was on special for $4.98 (normally $19.98) - a savings of $15!. 

My daughter had been complaining of weak nails (after many years of biting her nails and using fake nails she has decided to try grow her nails). So I decided to buy her a bottle. And due to the savings I got myself one as I felt my own nails were a little weak (and have been splitting) lately.


I have never used this product before. The packaging states that is this 'clinically proven ProSina keraton peptide strengthens, protects and hydrates nails.' It is supposed to protect against daily wear and tear (of the nails) while it penetrates and repairs the nail plate.

To use all you need to do is gently massage the serum into your nails and cuticles for about one minute. You can apply as often as you like. It can be used alone, as a base coat or as an everyday serum over nail polish.

I have been using this every evening (and sometimes in the morning too). Since starting this serum I have noticed a marked improvement in my nails - they appear much stronger and less likely to split. I like that the serum quickly seeps into the skin and does not leave a greasy residue and so far I am loving the results and it was a definitely a bargain for $4.98 (I even bought a bottle for my mum who has been complaining about brittle nails).

My daughter (although she has not been as religious as me with application) has also noticed an improvement in her nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment