Tuesday 14 January 2014

Priceline Haul - December

Before commencing my 'Project 10 Pan' I made a number of purchases/hauls which either did not arrive (due to being online/overseas purchases) or I have not yet posted. Rest assured I am keeping to my '10' and am trying extra hard not to cheat or give in no matter what the urge!

This Priceline haul was one of those. I purchased at the end of December (after Xmas) but just have not had the time to post yet.

This perfume was purchased for my daughter - she loves this range and is avidly collecting them. As Priceline was selling this for $19 (30ml) I could not resist. It is 'Baby' in EDT. My daughter loves them not only for their scent but the really sweet bottles they come in.



These Triple Shine Nail Polishes by Sally Hansen were only $6.95 ea. This was a mark down from $9.95 each (a saving of $9 across three items!). I love SH nail polishes and love these colours, so as they were a bargain I could not resist these. I look forward to experimenting with these shades and being green tints I am sure I will be fighting my daughter off for these (green is her favourite colour)

I love nail stickers and whenever I can I add to my collection - so I must say I was very restrained to only buy two of these. The Denim & Diamonds (left) was $9.95, while the Marchesa ones were only $6.95 (down from over $12!).


As I was walking in the door I noticed the Models Prefer nail bar - I always check this out as I find many a bargains from MP. I have used and loved this brand fro a number of years and have recently noticed their range is growing larger and larger (goodie!).

This is a take on the Ciate Foils  but much much cheaper. I remember buying the Ciate one in Singapore (in October) for about $S35. I bought this one for $10 (so I could get three of these for one of the Ciate ones - I love a bargain!). I am dying to test this one out.

So all up I paid about $60 for my little haul - and am very happy with my lot. Cannot wait to try them all - simply have not had the time yet :/

No comments:

Post a Comment