Monday 20 January 2014

Ebay Nail Haul - December

At the end of November I bought up big with one of my favourite U.S-based Ebay sellers. My parcel arrived just after Christmas, and although I have not had time to have a play I wanted to upload my haul.



                     
I had to have these two sets as soon as I saw them. The range is Villains by KISS. I purchased the Cruella De Vil and Evil Queen sets. Each set contains a range of items to decorate your nails in the theme of the given villain. 

I have not seen these sets in Perth and look forward to trying out my nail-decorating skills!.



I love nail stickers and could not resist the about selection. Despite searching many stores I have not been able to get any of these varieties so I was happy to see this seller stocking them.

I love experimenting with the nail stickers - I either cut them into shapes or use them to highlight one or two nails. By preferring not to use them on every nail each packet lasts me quite a while ( the stickers last anywhere from 1 -3 weeks on my nails depending on what I am doing at the time).

This is something I have not seen locally so I am eager to try these two out. The pack included coloured nail polishes with stickers to enhance.




As a thoughtful gesture the seller also included a selection of freebies (see photograph on right). 

That is what I love about this seller - not only are her prices (and shipping costs) reasonable but she also includes gifts as a 'thank you' for shopping with her - it makes me feel like a valued customer. (that's why I also buy from her). 





Twilight Tone * Blinded by the Light * Cosmic Love * Fantastic Voyage * Champagne Supernova * Lost in Space

I also bought the above set. I love Deborah Lippman nail polishes, especially her sparkly ones. This is her Starlight collection and is full of glorious colours (and sparkles!). I have listed the names of each nail polish below the photographs.

This is another brand I struggle to buy locally - she when I can I purchase online.

Looking forward to decorating my nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment