Wednesday 30 October 2013

InStyle Magazine October 2013


Doing a bit of catch up here, so sorry if some of these blogs seem a little late. It was either finish or discard them and I so didn't want to trash this one.

Every few months I buy the InStyle magazine, I admit I generally buy it for my textiles  students (after I have had a read and a few page removals), but I ALWAYS buy it if it has any freebies on it. It is a great mag for students when they are looking for mock-up ideas (for their fashion designs) or to get the low-down on whats in fashion at the moment.


So October's mag was DEFINITELY worth buying simply because of the FABULOUS freebies. Seriously who could (or would) pass up NAPOLEON PERDIS make up??!!

The first I heard of this great freebie was in one of the Beauty Heaven forums. So I rushed out to secure my copy. I LOVE NP and his make up never goes astray.
Then I thought....mmmm.... my daughter would love some too. So a second visit to Coles and another purchase of the magazine meant she got her freebies too - all happy.

And I must say they are FABULOUS!. I am totally in total love with his lip gloss (it can do no wrong and the scents are always heavenly). Added to that the mascara aint too bad either. So two outa three aint bad (as Meatloaf would say). I admit I am not keen on cream blush, but hey whose going to refuse a freebie? and it will either be used or find a friendly home, so I'm not worried.

As you can tell I am totally in love with my NP freebies and am over the moon with what I've got. So if you have a spare $12.95 and they are still in stock - buy one quickly! you wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment