Wednesday 30 October 2013

Singapore Nail Haul October 2013


For those who don't know I LOVE nail polish, nail stickers, nail diamante's ... anything you can paint on or stick/glue onto my nails I covet. I have drawers full of the stuff ..... but I just cannot help myself when I see something new.

   I        MUST         HAVE           IT!!

I recently returned from a ten-day holiday in Singapore and boy was I in heaven over there - the make up and nail items I could (and did) buy was enormous!. I seriously had a crazy time.

Today I am showing off a few of my nail purchases. I have been flat out with work since my return so as yet have not had any time for 'play'. But I intend to very soon!.


Above right is a collection from the Etude House range. I love this brand (I also managed to get some make up and skin care goodies too - in a post to come). 

I love the '3 Step Nails' sets. These sets create gradient nails in gorgeous colours. I managed to get them for 2 for $S12 - plus the lovely lady popped in the cute tissues as a freebie. That was another thing I loved about Singapore makeup/skincare shopping if you bought a product they always through in freebies (in a post to come I have a photo of the HUGE haul of freebies I got from one shop!). And of course I love a freebie - so I was in heaven!

As you can see from the pic I also got two other polishes - both are glittery over-lay colours. Which will look great brushed over coloured polishes. My mum even decided to get some too!.


Upside down again...gee I just can't get it right.

Anyways I simply LOVE Ciate and am slowly building up a lovely collection. So when I saw the Limited Edition Colourful Manicure I just could not help myself. I already had the other one in this collection, so I thought why not make it both!

Unfortunately my daughter's dog somehow got hold of it an demolished the box a few days ago (nearly dead dog!). Luckily it was just the box that was ruined (so dog still alive)
Off the top of my head I cannot remember the names of the two nail polishes - but they are just divine....a gorgeous glittery purple (my fav colour) and a fabulous golden orange....mmmm they are simply delicious!


While in the Face Shop I spied this Check Check nail kit. Three colours which to can overlay to created a checkered effect...marvelous!, can't wait to try these out.

I loved the Face Shop it many wonderful products and all reasonably priced too. While there I also bought these Gradation Nail Arts sets. 

You may have noticed I love gradient nail kits - I think at last count I have about 15 of them.




As soon as I saw the purple kit I fell in love and simply had to add it to my basket. Luckily for me they were on sail, if I remember rightly I managed to get each set for $S6 each.
On my last day I managed to find an Etude Store which had this range - all other store were sold out and I was getting a bit panicky as I thought I would have to go home empty handed.

The Roses & Flowering Nails kit has two enamels (red and a white) plus lace stickers. They are so sweet, but I think I should have bought two sets!.

I also managed to get two lip tints and the eye shadow kit. A lovely haul.

Walking past a chemist I noticed they has some varieties of KISS nail products I cannot get back home in Perth. I managed to retsain myself and only bought two nail strips and a set of false nails for my daughter. I am really loving the rainbow glittery strips!.



A visit to Sephora had me so overwhelmed I simply walked out the first time without making a single purchase. OMG! what a shop!. Just row upon row of every conceivable beauty product ... it was system over load.

I must admit the shop was simply too much and unfortunately I didn't buy very much. Plus a number of items I desperately wanted (i.s. the Smashbox Nude Palettes which I already have but wanted to buy for my daughter, and a lot of the Urban Decay sets) were  sold out - very disappointed there. I ended up going to three Sephora stores and all were unavailable.




However all was not lost. I did buy the Nails Inc. Bling It On set (once again sorry bout the pics). I was excited about this purchase as I have had this on my wish list for a while.

So all up I feel my nail adventure was a HUGE success  I managed to get quite a number of products and simply cannot wait to try them all out.

Onvce marking is over and I have my holidays I'm going to spend some time experimenting with my goodies (and dream of other 'yet to be' purchased items)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god droooool! Fantastic haul, enjoy all those nail goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hailey! I kinda went crazy, and I still have more to put up :)

    ReplyDelete