Tuesday 23 July 2013

A lovely surprise in the post...

I received a lovely surprise in the post this morning. 
A few weeks ago I was on the Montagne Jeunesse Facebook page and posted a review on one of their face masks - and surprise, surprise! I was lucky enough to 'win' a pamper pack.

The bag in itself was lovely - a black and white tote by Gainsborough - zipper opening with pockets on both of the the internal walls. It is a good sized bag (30cm x 20cm) and will definitely come in useful!. 

It feels (and looks) like a good quality item.

Inside the tote was a range of goodies (please excuse the upside down and skewed photographs as I am still trying to work out how to fix them - they upload the right way up but some how change in the ether!!)

Five masks of varying 'types'
  • Hot chocolate
  • Dry skin mask
  • Dead sea face spa
  • Break out mask
  • Blemish mud

Interestingly enough of the 5 only one (dry skin mask) will be passed on to friend/family as I can definitely use the others - yay! - I love it when I have a use for all 'freebies'


I also got a set of Manicure Soothing Eye Gels - which will go a long way to soothing my tired ol' eyes.

According to the packaging 'the cooling gel relieves tired, puffy eyes, eye strain & sinus pressure'

I sure am willing to give those a go, what with the dreaded flu I currently have I will give anything a try if it will make me feel better!

And lastly, but not leastly, there was an Ecopure Plush Headband
Apparently it is made from bamboo and is 'exquisitely' soft 
(which is spot on! - very soft)

My current head band is in its final (dying) stages so this will be a welcomed replacement.

So it looks like I will be having a few relaxing evenings trying out my new stash of goodies :)









No comments:

Post a Comment