Tuesday 16 July 2013

Welcome.....

Being a blogger virgin I am not sure if I am doing this right, but I going to plod along anyway experimenting and trialing until it all falls into place (or falls off the web, which ever happens first I suppose ...)
Pepe (as in le Pew due to her very fluffy tail)
Firstly I must introduce my family to you. As you can see they are a very handsome and furry bunch 
(unfortunately I don't have photos of my 2 rats, 3 rabbits and galah - hopefully I will rectify this soon)

Fly (well actually Sir Fly, but he's a simple cat)









 I also have a 'human' family too - one daughter, Ashleigh, who turned 22 this past May (God do I feel old and crotchety)

Sasha-Louise (the old matriarch)

Nero (my little super hero!)
I'm sorry but am struggling a bit with the combination of photographs and words in this format, so things are probably looking a bit jumbled at present....who am I kidding no one is looking but me, so who cares anyway! Ha!

Anyways I hope to amaze you with my scintillating grasp of the English language while offering you an insight into my gloriously (mundane!) life. Or bore you to death, whatever the case may be. 

Over the next couple of weeks I hope to upload my adventures during the school holidays: my foray into the Egyptian after-life (exhibition at the W.A. Museum), the latest exhibition at the gallery (Picasso, Dali & Beyond if I remember rightly) and maybe some reviews of Disney on Ice and CATS! (if you are lucky). 
Candy (the old pup)
I am also keen to upload my thoughts and opinions on some samples I get every month. 

Before we go any further I MUST make it obvious that I'm a bit of a freebie and sample junkie/whore so if there's a sample box or freebie to be had you can betcha I'll be right in there. I get over excited at the simplest things and cannot be taken anywhere without coming home with a (salvaged or 'stolen') sample. Not sure what to do with them all, but I love them.

I also LOVE shiny things, oh and especially electronic shiny things - if it electrical and new (and shiny) I MUST have it. I am the butt of everyone's jokes, if it's new and shiny it's mine! I must have 4 or 5 tablets - if its new, gotta be mine!
Sakura (or Boof for short,)

No comments:

Post a Comment