Thursday 25 July 2013

Lust have It's ECO Box - WINTER 2013


With great anticipation I pulled on my rubber gloves to open my just arrived Winter Eco box. Unfortunately hessian and I are not friendly - just touching the stuff closes up my throat and causes welts to appear. This was affiliation I discovered near on 20 years ago after cutting up 35 lino tiles for my year 8 Discovering Art class. The lino has hessian on the back and unbeknownst to me I have an allergy to these fibres.....but I digress.......

After disposing of the offending bag I was very pleased with the goodies I discovered inside.
 A sample size (10ml) of Planet Eve Luxe hand Creme. It advertises itself as anti-ageing' and 'deeply nourishing'. It is 100% natural - which is fabulous and includes acai (from Brazil) and lingonberry (from arctic region) - which are both high powered anti-oxidants.

Not quite sure if I like this hand cream - to me it smells like hessian (my arch enemy!). It did soak into my skin very quickly and didn't leave a greasy residue (as advertised), but sorry I just can't get pass that smell.
RRP $29 - 50ml

 A full sized tube of Mayaltha Better Breasts by The Natural Source (175ml). The fact that it is Australian has sold me already!

This product advertises itself as a 'revolutionary, all natural serum containing Australian plant-active ingredients (whatever the hell that is?!) - which firms, strengthens and soothes the delicate breast tissue, while restoring skin tone and reduces the appearance of sagging and stretch marks - Holy crap send me a barrel full as my boobs are so far south I fear I'll never see my nipples again!

The product is a cloudy gel, which smells pleasantly of antiseptic peppermint (very descriptive smell there! - but although not unpleasant it does have that type of smell). It is light on the skin and is quickly absorbed. Not sure if it will work but hey my boobs could sure use it!.
                                                               RRP $49.95 - 175ml

 The next little gem is the Nutri Synergy NS-5 Cuticle & Nail Complex - once again another full sized item (15ml).

Nourishes - Strengthens - Restores
This product is supposed to aide in the repair of damaged cuticles and nails and split fingers (the pics on the back gave me a bit of a shudder - especially the one of the split finger! - reminds me of those sealed sections Cleo sometimes has).

As I currently have healthy fingers and nails at present I will be putting this aside because I know my rough cuticles and hang-nails will be putting in an appearance in the not too far future!
                                                                  RRP $9.95 - 15ml

 Oh dear.....I thought this was lip gloss!
I was thinking 'gee this gloss is really dry and then upon application I realised two things - one I have green lips and two, this is definitely NOT lip gloss!

Ha ha silly me it's eye shadow!
I must admit it is a lovely shade of green - just not on my lips!. It is a creme eye shadow and easy to apply - I actually used my fingertips (well I had to get rid of that excess stuff somehow!). The product is by Couleur Caramel and I obviously received the creme eye shadow (3.9g).

Interestingly enough on the bottom it indicates usage within 12 months of opening - however the use by date is 10/2013, mmmmm.......

                                                       No Price Indicated on Card

 Now these are little cuties, a selection of four samples (3g each) of Grants of Australia Natural Toothpaste in Extra Fresh, Natural, Herbal & Mineral and Cinnamon Zest (yum!) flavours.

I have decided to put these aside for my Singapore holiday - so sorry not testing of these yet.

I like the fact that they are Australian made and owned (go Aussie!) 
These toothpastes are flouride free, SLS and paraben free, not tested on animals, vegan friendly and contains no genetically modified organisms.
                                                          RRP $3.95 - $5.95  - 110g

This is the Sam Organics Organic Soothing creamThis product is apparently for problematic skin (i.e inflamed). So I assume it would work well on sunburn and with my lily-white skin it should come in handy during the summer months.

The cream contains essential oils and plant extracts which have been claimed to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory.

The cream has a spicy spearmint smell....mmmmm quite and interesting scent this one. It is a white cream which feels light and rapidly absorbs into my skin - has a very 'soothing' and cooling effect.
                                                              RRP $27.95 - 60ml


 Now I love Rosehip and all the wonderful things it does/can do for my skin. So I was very happy to get this Rosehip Oil Skin Boost Roll-on. Plus it contains 100% Aussie rosehip oil!
I have been using rosehip on my stretch marks (oh the joys of pregnancy!) and have been having some success - so I am very keen to give this one a try.
Having the roller applicator is an added bonus, and once again travel size (15ml), so easy to carry around.
                                                                 RRP $13.50 - 15ml


I must say I am really happy with this box as I got 3 full sized items (RRP $73+). I also now realise where the Rosehip came from (hehee). If you read my Bellabox post from a few days ago I had the above comment with that box...talk about confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment