Wednesday 31 July 2013

First Ever BOMB COSMETICS Purchase!

The postie arrived early this morning with my first ever Bomb Cosmetics order from Get Drenched
I must admit the first I had heard about these products was a week ago reading a forum on Beauty Heaven (thanks ladies now I will be permanently broke! :P )





















I placed my order on 25th July (in the evening) - so it took less than 4 days to arrive - I am very impressed!. My goodies arrived securely packaged in a box with shredded packaging (my rats think they are in heaven now - new bedding which has a yummy smell!).


A very personal and thoughtful touch was a hand written note included with my order - the fact that Paul took the time and effort to go the extra mile made me feel like a very special and valued customer - thank you - you have definitely won yourself a new customer there!.



Mandarin & Orange Cleansing Shower Butter
Upon opening the tub I was instantly surrounded with delicious 'citricy' aromas ....oohh I cannot wait for my shower now!
The product has a solid, creamy look to it and his hard to the touch. 
As well as containing mandarin and sweet orange essential oils it also contains shea butter - so my skin will definitely be getting a luxurious clean tonight!
According to the instructions you scoop a small quantity to smooth over your skin, which rubs to a rich creamy lather under running water...yum (again!)
 



 My second item is the Pink Marmalade Shower Body Polish
This product contains almond oil, lemongrass and clary sage essential oils - it has a real lemony scent and smells good enough to eat - yum!. 
Being a scrub it is lightly grained within a oil-based liquid and is easily scooped out of the tub for application.
I love body scrubs and can hardly wait to give this one a try.


 I also got the Pina Colada Cleansing Shower Gel 

..... Oh my lordy!  ......  I am reclining on a hot beach sipping a cocktail ...... oops sorry got carried away there. But as you can guess the luscious coconut smell simply takes me away.... I have a real think for pina colada and this product ticks all the boxes. I'm loving it already and I haven't even had a shower yet!
Being another butter is has a consistency similar that that of the Mandarin & Orange product.


 
My fourth and last item was the Spiced Cranberry Tinted Lip Balm.
A glittery solid balm, it smells of spicy cranberries and once applied it not only made my lips feel softer, but I am positive I could taste those cranberries to!.
Being a smallish pot (9ml) it is a great size to pop in my handbag to reapply throughout the day.

As I ordered before the end of July my order included free post, plus I received six complementary Bath Creams and Mallows - these look (and smell) good enough to eat. Luckily we have a bath so I am sure they will be put to good use over the next few weeks and it is an excellent excuse to take the time for a relaxing bath.

So my first order completed, what were my thoughts .... 
I found the tubs to be well sized (320g) and reasonably priced and should last me well. I love eye catching and quirky labels, plus the packaging is great too - lids are easy to remove and replace and they will not knock over easily in the shower. The only problem I foresee is hiding them from my daughter!.
I am totally blown away, not only with the fabulous products I purchased but with the top-notch customer service I have received - personal emails, notes and super fast responses have really resonated positively with me.  
I am so impressed with this experience that I have already made another (bigger) order - so looking forward to that one too!

Now I am off for my shower, my only problem will be which product will I use first!


2 comments:

  1. Omg I want ALL of them! I can't pick a favourite! THey all sound so yummy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Ms Jelena - thats why I have put in a second order!

    ReplyDelete